5 Fabulous Things to Start Planning Right This Second
It has been shown that planning a goal is more fun that achieving the goal because we seem happier during the process of planning. What fun must it be to sit down, think things out about what goal you want to achieve, imagining the steps it takes, learning the process, then achieving it!
1. The first fabulous thing you should plan is a new do. You would be surprised how much fun it will be to put together hair colors, hair types, length, width etc. You can cut out styles from different magazines or there are software that you can upload a photo of yourself and it will give you different suggestions. You will be surprised at what confidence and what a change will make for your appearance.
2. The second fabulous thing you should plan now is a girl's night out. It has been show socializing is important in a person's life. Keeping close to one's family and friends tend to give a person something to belong to and to look forward to. It's about having stimulating relationships.
Girl's Night Out
3. The third fabulous thing you should plan right now is your summer wardrobe. This is a time when the sun is out, your are feeling good and you just want to hang out. You can choose beautiful shoes to where with your sundress and fab lipsticks. Getting it all together can take you to stores to splurge and hang out with a friend.
4. The fourth fabulous thing you should plan right now is start a business. Starting a business may no be the easiest thing to do. Figure out what you can do. Can you cut grass, write resumes, plan parties, you name it, you can do. Find out what you need do to get your business going like getting a business license, how to file taxes, advertising and more.
Start A Business
5. The fifth and probably the most important fabulous thing you should plan right now is some "me" time. "Me" time is so important these day. If you don't do this, you can get lost in translation, stressed, and over-whelmed. Me time can be taking a walk in the park alone, going to the spa, going to get your nails done, praying, planting, drawing. It is basically what fulfills your "soul".
Well hope that gets you well on your way into figuring out what things you should plan and not put off.
Any suggestions you wish to add?
Comment or Share the Love
Subscribe Now Click Here